Grouting pump (injection pump) sets mixer, agitator and grouting pump in one. The vortex of mixer ensures quick and even mixing mud. Water, bentonite, cement and other media are quickly mixed into uniform slurry. And then mixed the slurry is transported into the agitator drum. At last, the grouting pump suck slurry from the agitator drum (storage drum) to achieve continuous mix and grouting (injection) operations.
The grouting pump uses hydraulic and motor two drive methods. Grouting pressure and flow can be adjusted steplessly. The whole machine has compact structure, easy operation, and small footprint.
Application industry: micron-tunneling, construction, City piling, bridge decks, etc.
Grouting Pump Technical Parameters
Grouting Pump Features:
- 1. Grouting pressure and flow can be adjusted steplessly
- 2. The whole machine has compact structure, easy operation, and small footprint.
- 3. Grouting pump continuously supply slurry with small pulse.
- 4. The vortex of mixer ensures quick and even mixing mud.
- 5. Switch between mixer and agitator use squeeze handle. It`s safe, reliable and easy to operate.
- 6. Motor has overload protection device. Hydraulic system has oil temperature overheating protection device.
- 7 Through the ball valve to achieve high-speed and low-speed two function.